In the Multilingual Competences modules the user will be able:
- To understand, express and interpret basic concepts, thoughts, feelings, facts and opinions in a foreign language (Italian, Spanish, English) in different contexts (education and training, at work, in office, at home, with friends).
- To understand and interact with people living and/or coming from a different cultural background.
- Getting familiar with the cultural, social and professional environment of two European country (Italy and Spain).
The aim of this activity is to develop Language skills in Italian and a cultural preparation about the territory of Marsciano and the Region Umbria, hosting the first learning mobility.
The linguistic programme is referred to A1 level according to the descriptors proposed by the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR), which suppose that the leaner:
- Can understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very common formulas to satisfy concrete needs.
- Can present himself/herself and others and is able to ask questions about personal data and answer similar questions (the place where he/she lives, the people he/she knows, the things he/she has).
- He / she is able to interact in a simple way, provided that the interlocutor speaks slowly and clearly and is willing to collaborate.